Thursday, November 6, 2014

LED Devil Horns!!!!



Devil Horns - LED Light up Devil Horns - Great for Halloween


Fun light up party accessory; Convenient On/Off switch
Batteries Replaceable




My Opinion



Lights off, Lights on.....I really enjoyed wearing these on Halloween. It was such a joy being my alter-ego.  They are very bright and weren't all that heavy on my head. They aren't cheaply made, I found that out about two hours into our party when a tree and my horns met and one of my horns came off.

I thought great this was going to end the flashing of my horns for the night. However unlike most Devil horns that have wires stuck up through the horns these do not. My horn came off I stuck it right back on and flashed on for the rest of the night.
 It's an easy fix no worries. I love that I don't have to throw them out. Even better My horns are still working after the whole night of partying. If they weren't I could replace the batteries and still use them again. This company has thought of all the problems we normally have with the cheaper versions.
Heck I may wear my horns again on Valentine's Day :)
Such a wonderful product.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment