Thursday, February 12, 2015

Bulu Box Review ~AWESOME~



Bulu Box

Bulu Box is the first health, nutrition and weight loss discovery box designed to help you feel your best. Each month, you’ll get a custom box filled with a new mix of 4 to 5 premium samples from top brands to try. Every sample is sufficient enough to decide if the product is right for you. Of course, shipping is always free and you can cancel anytime. 



My Opinion

Yes ....That is an actual picture of the Bulu Box I was sent to review!!! I was AMAZED myself when it arrived. 
I love the fact that each item was basically a try before you buy kinda of deal. Instead of me going to the store and buying the whole huge bottle of vitamins and totally hating the taste or choking them down from the size....here I have the chance to try them. Plus a lot of the products came with some type of savings to buy the actual size product.
My box ROCKED!!!
There wasn't anything in there that I  actually hated...
I did notice on their site they offer two different types of boxes...an original box....like the one I received and a weight loss one ....
Pretty cool.
I actually think these would make a great gift for all of those who keeping forgetting birthdays and such....it gives through out the year.
It is one of my favorites so far of the monthly subscription available.

No comments:

Post a Comment