Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Ozeri Bath Scale


Ozeri Bath Scale

 

The new Ozeri Precision Digital Bathroom Scale features auto calibration technology that makes tracking your weight easy, right out of the box. With the latest generation of Step-on Activation, your body weight is displayed immediately upon stepping onto the scale, with no tapping required to turn on or activate the scale. The Ozeri Precision Digital Bathroom Scale accurately displays results in increments of 0.2 pounds or 0.1 kilograms on its easy to read widescreen LCD, and uses 4 G sensors to capture weights up to 400 lbs or 180 kg with industry leading accuracy. The Ozeri Precision Digital Bathroom Scale also boasts a convenient unit button that instantly changes the unit of measurement from pounds to kilograms and optionally British stones. The Ozeri Precision Digital Bathroom Scale utilizes an oversized platform, impact resistant tempered glass, and durable construction. It is designed with accuracy, convenience and ease of use in mind. It also turns off automatically to conserve battery life, and runs on 1 Lithium 2032 battery (included) for the best in performance. Your Satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed.

Buy Your Own
My Opinion
(Isn't it a pretty scale?!?!)
I'll be honest I don't like scales. I always feel fatter after weighing myself. However after having some health issues in the family, it was time for a change!
I love my Ozeri scale. It's nothing like the big huge ones that if you aren't looking you stub your toe or half the time you weigh yourself and it has an error or doesn't weigh my husband who was at 350 (Now down to 285...happy happy).
My Ozeri is slim line, low to the floor, easy to read...didn't take anything but taking it out of the box and BAM it's on the money. The whole family thinks it's awesome. My five year old loves to run out and scream " OZ says I'm 37.9" (Yes, we nicknamed the scale "OZ").
Of course I kept my old scale right next to my Ozeri for the first two weeks. I had to ensure that it was weighing right. I was pleasantly surprised.
My old scale went out with the donations and maybe is helping someone else. I personally will not be parting with my Ozeri anytime soon. It's such a wonderful feeling knowing that the scale is there, you see your numbers drop...Smiles all around.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment