Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Surf Grip ~Review~



With the Surf-Grip, swimmers of all abilities will be able to improve their body surfing experience. The Surf-Grip is a water sports and fitness device that beach goers can use to increase their buoyancy and get a good ride. The  Surf-Grip is a pair of foam paddles with handles and is easy to transport, making Surf-Grip the ideal product to bring on beach trips. A wide audience of expert and novice riders will be able to pick up the Surf-Grip and enjoy the thrill and power of the ocean. Surf-Grip offers an affordable alternative to body boards or surf boards and is a fun new way to ride waves.

MY OPINION
Sooo Freakin AWESOME!!!!
There wasn't a moment that my kids weren't having fun with these!
I personally didn't get a chance to use them, but that was only because when it was my chance, they were snatched by the one of the other adults and I didn't see them again until it was time to pack up to head home. I did get to use the boogie board as much as I wanted....really?!?!?!
What I can tell you is that....
A-They worked in any type of wave....even the little ones
B- They worked no matter how big you are.....fat/tall who cares!
They appeared to be a ton of fun.... as I stated the boogie board was left aside for them.
I would totally recommend them for any one looking for that extra bit of fun in the water. 
Remember Christmas is right around the corner and these would make a stellar present!!!

Check out this amazing Company

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment