Monday, November 11, 2013

UGLee Pen





About the Ultimate Grip Pen
The top ergonomic comfort pen for anyone who writes: Students, Teachers, Nurses, Accountants, Office Workers, Secretaries... Relief for MS, CTS & Arthritis. http://www.ugleepen.com/
Mission
UGLeePen provides ultimate comfort, amazing grip and a virtually weightless writing experience that glides over any writing surface.

BUY YOUR OWN 

My UGLEE

I'll be totally honest at first I didn't think it would meet up with it's hype.
I mean a lot of pens have claimed to prevent hand cramps from writing all day long.
Surprisingly this pen does prevent cramping, at least it did during my day long Christmas card signing.
I have a couple 100 cards that I mail out each year, I sign all my family's names and in some I even include a brief little note. So, that being said not having an aching hand was a pleasant surprise. Now if only the pen prevent an aching back and eyes....lol
The pen was wonderful, the ink stayed fluid without skipping and the comfy jelly like grip didn't even bite into my finger like other grips usually do.
I think anyone who writes all day long would enjoy this pen...I gave one to my doctor who LOVES it. She found the same relief as I did.
Anyone who has issues writing a long time with other pens should totally try these  ergonomic pens.

About Doctor Lee
about dr. lee

Dr. Lee's Biography

Dr. Lee received his BS in Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry from Yale University and his MD from Stanford University School of Medicine. Dr. Lee has done his share of writing throughout his academic and professional life. All of the writing required by medical school and physician training took its toll. After trying just about every pen and failing to find a truly comfortable one, Dr. Lee was determined to create his own. Known to even fire his own clay pens, Dr. Lee has experimented with just about every combination of shape, texture, material, and ink mixtures in search of the optimum combination for the "Perfect Pen."

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment